Our Bulletins are now interactive for your ease!
Simply click on a title if you want to know more.
- If you’re going through trials right now, briefly describe what you are dealing with to the group. Talk about what you are learning about yourself as you go through the trial.
- What unhelpful tools have you used in the past to get you through trials? What new ways are you learning to allow you to remain faithful under pressure?
- In what ways can you see that God is making you more like Jesus? Where do you see the fruit of the Holy Spirit growing in your life through the trials?
- How successful are you in considering the joy in your situation? What would help you to find the joy today?
- What is God trying to teach you through your trials right now? Have you asked Him to show you?
- Based on this discussion, how would you say you are profiting from this pandemic?
DON’T FORGET TO POST A SELFIE OF YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN THE COMMENTS DURING SERVICE! WE MISS SEEING ALL OF YOUR SMILING FACES!
During this time with all the negative news, we could all use a little encouragement, so Mon-Thurs we’re committed to have something positive for you to listen to! Drop in for Facebook Live at 9 a.m. or YouTube at lunchtime.
Church, we are asking you to set an alarm and pray everyday at noon. Pray for however long you’re able. The important part is we cry out to God everyday, as one voice, at the noon hour for God’s ways to be set loose in our church, families, leaders, city, state, nation and world. And for the Church around the world to be revived by God; to be His hands and feet!
If you need assistance in any form, or if you would like to help someone in need, please visit ROLMN.ORG and click on the COVID-19 button.
Hey teens! Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. for an online Kinetic experience! Find us on Facebook Live, YouTube, or our website.
ROL Kids is still happening! Join us Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. & Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. for weekly lessons, and check out our Facebook page @ROLKidsMin for even more fun, lessons and story times throughout the week!
April 19 Budgeted Giving: $15,000 / Actual Giving: $17,726
Y.T.D. Budgeted Giving: $291,000 / Actual Giving: $280,006
21695 Elk Lake Road, Elk River, MN 55330
763-441-7527 | Our Office is Currently Closed