Our Bulletins are now interactive for your ease!
Simply click on a title if you want to know more.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, would your friends and family describe you as “double-minded” (1) or “single-minded” (10)? What keeps you from being more decisive?
- When is the last time that you admitted to someone that you were wrong? Talk with each other about what stands in the way of acknowledging your errors.
- Is there someone you need to tell today that you were wrong? What is keeping you from doing it?
- When you compare yourself to Solomon (who wanted wisdom most of all), how much value do you place on wisdom? How often do you find yourself asking God for wisdom and in what sort of circumstances?
- When you ask for wisdom, how confident are you that God will answer your prayer? Has there been a time when He let you down? Talk with each other about your experiences in asking for wisdom from God.
- Talk with each other about where you need wisdom now, then spend some time praying for each other… and watch together for God’s answers!
During this time with all the negative news, we could all use a little encouragement, so Mon-Thurs we’re committed to have something positive for you to listen to! Drop in for Facebook Live at 9 a.m. or YouTube at lunchtime.
Church, we are asking you to set an alarm and pray everyday at noon. Pray for however long you’re able. The important part is we cry out to God everyday, as one voice, at the noon hour for God’s ways to be set loose in our church, families, leaders, city, state, nation and world. And for the Church around the world to be revived by God; to be His hands and feet!
If you need assistance in any form, or if you would like to help someone in need, please visit ROLMN.ORG and click on the COVID-19 button.
Hey teens! Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. for an online Kinetic experience! Find us on Facebook Live, YouTube, or our website.
ROL Kids is still happening! Join us Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. & Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. for weekly lessons, and check out our Facebook page @ROLKidsMin for even more fun, lessons and story times throughout the week!
April 26 Budgeted Giving: $15,000 / Actual Giving: $21,324
Y.T.D. Budgeted Giving: $306,000 / Actual Giving: $301,330
21695 Elk Lake Road, Elk River, MN 55330
763-441-7527 | Our Office is Currently Closed