🌺🌷🌸 HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! 🌸🌷🌺
Our Bulletins are now interactive for your ease!
Simply click on a title if you want to know more.
- When have you been tempted to sin and tried to blame someone else for the temptation? Or perhaps blamed Satan? Or God?
- In the situation you just talked about, what was really happening in your heart that led you to be tempted? What is the “bait” that was luring you?
- How have you seen sin grow in your life once you welcomed it in? Have you ever seen sin leading to “death” in you or threatening to destroy you?
- You’ve talked about the past; now look to the present. What temptation is trying to get your attention today? What lies are you telling yourself about them?
- What would happen to your desire for sin if you fully believed that you are “the apple of God’s eye?”
During this time with all the negative news, we could all use a little encouragement, so Mon-Thurs we’re committed to have something positive for you to listen to! Drop in for Facebook Live at 9 a.m. or YouTube at lunchtime.
Church, we are asking you to set an alarm and pray everyday at noon. Pray for however long you’re able. The important part is we cry out to God everyday, as one voice, at the noon hour for God’s ways to be set loose in our church, families, leaders, city, state, nation and world. And for the Church around the world to be revived by God; to be His hands and feet!
If you need assistance in any form, or if you would like to help someone in need, please visit ROLMN.ORG and click on the COVID-19 button.
Hey teens! Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. for an online Kinetic experience! Find us on Facebook Live, YouTube, or our website.
ROL Kids is still happening! Join us Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. & Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. for weekly lessons, and check out our Facebook page @ROLKidsMin for even more fun, lessons and story times throughout the week!
21695 Elk Lake Road, Elk River, MN 55330
763-441-7527 | Our Office is Currently Closed