Happy Memorial Day!
Our Bulletins are now interactive for your ease!
Simply click on a title if you want to know more.
- What sort of people are you most likely to show favoritism toward? (Remember Dave’s categories: race, age, looks, prominence, health, wealth, nationality). What is it about them that makes you show favor to them?
- What sort of people are most likely to favor you? How does it feel to be someone’s “favorite” or to feel their approval?
- When have you felt someone’s disapproval? What did it feel like when you didn’t measure up to their standard?
- Do you feel like you are “approved by God”? Why or why not?
- React to the Tim Keller quote: “We are more despicable and sinful than we ever dared believe but we are more loved than we ever dared to hope.” Which part is easier to believe for you? Which part is harder?
During this time with all the negative news, we could all use a little encouragement, so Mon-Thurs we’re committed to have something positive for you to listen to! Drop in for Facebook Live at 9 a.m. or YouTube at lunchtime.
Church, we are asking you to set an alarm and pray everyday at noon. Pray for however long you’re able. The important part is we cry out to God everyday, as one voice, at the noon hour for God’s ways to be set loose in our church, families, leaders, city, state, nation and world. And for the Church around the world to be revived by God; to be His hands and feet!
If you need assistance in any form, or if you would like to help someone in need, please visit ROLMN.ORG and click on the COVID-19 button.
We are gearing up to host our first bigger volunteer event and we need your help! We will be partnering with Faith In Action and CAER to do an outdoor Community Summer Clean Up on Saturday, June 6 from 8 a.m. to noon. (This is a family friendly event. Please fill out one form for every family member over the age of 10 that will be attending.)
Hey teens! Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. for an online Kinetic experience! Find us on Facebook Live, YouTube, or our website.
ROL Kids is still happening! Join us Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. & Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. for weekly lessons, and check out our Facebook page @ROLKidsMin for even more fun, lessons and story times throughout the week!
Weekly Budgeted Giving: $20,000
Last Sunday’s Giving: $16,254
21695 Elk Lake Road, Elk River, MN 55330
763-441-7527 | Our Office is Currently Closed